Receive email notifications by changing your settings.
Click on your picture in the top right corner, go to Preferences and select your notification preferences.

Budget score

I set the target of budget indicator to 0 because I want the budget score being 100% until stakeholder is in red numbers. However, the budget score is 100% despite the stakeholders being in red numbers. Why is this happening? How I should configure the budget indicator to get what I expected?

Thank you!

Tagged:

Comments

• Hello Joseph,

I will adjust this (next week) on our wiki but because the target of the indicator is set to 0 this score is not calculated correctly in the progress score.

If you set the target to 1,- the score will be calculated correctly when a negative budget is reached.

Can you try to adjust this in your project and let me know if this has solved your problem?

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team

• Hi,

I tried what you said. It works but it looks weird. I'd rather than budget and global score were 0 instead of negative. Especially global scores, that takes a really weird number. Besides, the bar graph can be easily misunderstood if you don't notice the X axis values.

Thank you!

• Hi Josep,

I see what you mean. Unfortunately this is not something you can change as far as I know.

I will ask my colleagues, maybe one of them has an idea about how to achieve this afterall.

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team

• Hi Josep,

To get back to you about this, I was right. You cannot change this, so I thinkn you have to deal with this functionality as it is.

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team