Receive email notifications by changing your settings.
Click on your picture in the top right corner, go to Preferences and select your notification preferences.
Thank you for contributing to our forum!
Please keep in mind:
1. To only comment on the topic where the discussion is about. Do you have a new question or topic? Please start a new discussion.
2. Be kind to other users!

Budget score

I set the target of budget indicator to 0 because I want the budget score being 100% until stakeholder is in red numbers. However, the budget score is 100% despite the stakeholders being in red numbers. Why is this happening? How I should configure the budget indicator to get what I expected?

Thank you!

Tagged:

Comments

• Hello Joseph,

I will adjust this (next week) on our wiki but because the target of the indicator is set to 0 this score is not calculated correctly in the progress score.

If you set the target to 1,- the score will be calculated correctly when a negative budget is reached.

Can you try to adjust this in your project and let me know if this has solved your problem?

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team

• Hi,

I tried what you said. It works but it looks weird. I'd rather than budget and global score were 0 instead of negative. Especially global scores, that takes a really weird number. Besides, the bar graph can be easily misunderstood if you don't notice the X axis values.

Thank you!

• Hi Josep,

I see what you mean. Unfortunately this is not something you can change as far as I know.

I will ask my colleagues, maybe one of them has an idea about how to achieve this afterall.

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team

• Hi Josep,

To get back to you about this, I was right. You cannot change this, so I thinkn you have to deal with this functionality as it is.

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team