Receive email notifications by changing your settings.
Click on your picture in the top right corner, go to Preferences and select your notification preferences.
Thank you for contributing to our forum!
Please keep in mind:
1. To only comment on the topic where the discussion is about. Do you have a new question or topic? Please start a new discussion.
2. Be kind to other users!

Save actions

Hello,

I had a question; why do my actions disappear whenever I insert them into the future design and switch back to original display?

How can I make the actions stay visible?

Kind regards,

Tom

Comments

• edited May 2021

Hi @Tom,

When you carry out an Action or Measure, a Test run starts. The Test run is designed to test different scenario's in Future design and compare them with the original situation, without permanently changing the current situation. Because when you stop the test run, you will go back to the original situation.

To create actions in current (original) situation, you can either use the buttons in the Current Situation tab to add a Building for example or import data with the Geo Data Wizard. Remember that when working in Current situation, there is no undo button so it is a good idea to test you actions in Future design.

For more information on actions and measures in current situation, see this video:

Does this answer your question?

Tygron support team