Thank you for contributing to our forum!
Please keep in mind:
1. To only comment on the topic where the discussion is about. Do you have a new question or topic? Please start a new discussion.
2. Be kind to other users!

Is it possible to overwrite one measure with another?

edited March 2 in Editor

After working with Tygron for some time now. I find it frustrating that is have to make sure that new measure don't overlap. Not even a cm. Because once they do, I cannot execute a whole action.

Does anyone have a workaround for this?

Comments

• Hi Andy,

I can advise two things about this.

First of all, if you export your measures as a WFS file you can import them in a GIS program like Qgis and check if- and where they overlap. This can make it clear more quickly where you would need to adjust a measure if needed than just checking it in the Tygron Platform.

Second of all, it is possible to demolish and place somthing new as a measure when you make use of a time line project instead of a planning project. More information about these simulation types can be found here on our wiki: https://support.tygron.com/wiki/Simulation_Type

In a timeline project the new measure is actually build during a session or a test run so therefore it can be altered later on.

If you want to experiment with these simulation types, please make sure you save a version first so it is always possible to 'undo' your action.

Hopefully this can help you.

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team