Receive email notifications by changing your settings.
Click on your picture in the top right corner, go to Preferences and select your notification preferences.

Is it possible to overwrite one measure with another?

edited March 2020 in Editor

After working with Tygron for some time now. I find it frustrating that is have to make sure that new measure don't overlap. Not even a cm. Because once they do, I cannot execute a whole action.

Does anyone have a workaround for this?

Comments

• Hi Andy,

I can advise two things about this.

First of all, if you export your measures as a WFS file you can import them in a GIS program like Qgis and check if- and where they overlap. This can make it clear more quickly where you would need to adjust a measure if needed than just checking it in the Tygron Platform.

Second of all, it is possible to demolish and place somthing new as a measure when you make use of a time line project instead of a planning project. More information about these simulation types can be found here on our wiki: https://support.tygron.com/wiki/Simulation_Type

In a timeline project the new measure is actually build during a session or a test run so therefore it can be altered later on.

If you want to experiment with these simulation types, please make sure you save a version first so it is always possible to 'undo' your action.

Hopefully this can help you.

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team