Receive email notifications by changing your settings.
Click on your picture in the top right corner, go to Preferences and select your notification preferences.
Thank you for contributing to our forum!
Please keep in mind:
1. To only comment on the topic where the discussion is about. Do you have a new question or topic? Please start a new discussion.
2. Be kind to other users!

Permission

Hi,

Is it possible to give 1 player the responsibility for giving permission to build? He is not the owner of the land but you need his permission to build. Is that a possiblity in the engine?

Regards,
Lee

Best Answer

• Accepted Answer

Hi Lee,

The way you discribe the above-mentioned features it looks like you are talking about two different options.

1) the possibility to let a specific stakeholder give permissions.

2) the option to give subsidies.

About 1, You can only do this by using measures. Than you can let one stakeholder ask permission to build f.e. a certain type of building. Only when the other stakeholder has given this permission this bulding type gets available in the action menu of the requestor. This works via measure events. https://support.tygron.com/wiki/Measures#Editing_Events

About 2, you can add a subsidy action to a action menu. In the pic I included you can see where to find this in the action menu. I hope this is what you where looking for.

I hope this is working for you.

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team

Answers