Receive email notifications by changing your settings.
Click on your picture in the top right corner, go to Preferences and select your notification preferences.
Thank you for contributing to our forum!
Please keep in mind:
1. To only comment on the topic where the discussion is about. Do you have a new question or topic? Please start a new discussion.
2. Be kind to other users!

Verandering Hitte stress meten door plaatsen bomen

Beste Tygron Support,

In mijn huidige situatie staan een aantal bomen, die heben een effect op de Hitte Stress. In de Fututure design wil komen bomen toevoegen en dan kunnen zien hoe de Hittes Stress afneemt. Het is bij deze studie belangrijk dat ik door middel van een percentage kan laten zien dat de Hitte Stress afnemeemt.

Het toevoegen van deze bomen doe ik als een Measure: upgrades --> wegen --> bomen plaatsen

Mijn vraag is:

1. Ik zie geen bomen verschijnen in de future design, alleen de vakjes kleuren groen en verder gebeurt er niks
  2. De hitte stess indicator laat geen afname zien wanneer nieuwe bomen zijn geplaats. Wanneer kun je een afname van hitte hierin zien? (Bijvoorbeeld dat de indicator score over tijd zichtbaar is)

Alvast bedankt!

Met vriendelijke groet,

Julie Krisman

Tagged:

Comments

• Hi Julie, did you take a look at the documentation here: https://support.tygron.com/wiki/TygronforGIS_Data?

I think this will help you with your approach.

Hedi

Tygron Support Team

• Hi Hedi,

Than you for your response. I did checked the documentation and the report. Comparing two tree situations is not the problem I struggle with. I would like to know under what conditions will the Heat Stress indicator start to show differences in Heat Stress. For example, in my design the Heat Stress indicator shows that their is 40% of Heat Stress. When I plant trees, I assume that the percentage of Heat Stress will reduce, however, nothing is happening. How can I adjust the Hest Stress indicator that it will show that the percenatge of Heat Stress is reducing when adding trees?

Kind regards,

Julie