Receive email notifications by changing your settings.
Click on your picture in the top right corner, go to Preferences and select your notification preferences.
Thank you for contributing to our forum!
Please keep in mind:
1. To only comment on the topic where the discussion is about. Do you have a new question or topic? Please start a new discussion.
2. Be kind to other users!

Ownership

Hello,

Is there a way to upload / modify the ownership per building?

For a project in London we would like to mark the buildings that are property of the municipality.

I would expect this to be relatively simple, but I can't seem to find it. Hope you can help :).

Keen to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Glenn

Comments

• Hi Glenn,

at this time there is no option to import such data directly. However, I would like to check whether you really require this specifically.

What is the purpose of this marking? Is it just to provide information? Or does your use-case also require specific use of Actions from the perspectives of different Stakeholders? Depending on your use-case it might not be necessary to import such "marking" as Ownership.

It is possible to import data in the form of Areas, to which you can add a specific Attribute, or to import Buildings data and during the wizard select the option to "update" existing Buildings rather than creating new Buildings. Both these routes lead to having Attributes present in your 3D world. Such an Attribute can be, for example, named "OWNED_BY_MUNICIPALITY", with a value of "1" to establish it as present.

You can then add an Average Overlay, with a Cell Averaging Distance of 0m and aimed at the Attribute "OWNER_BY_MUNICIPALITY", which will make it highlight all locations with the relevant Attribute, thus showing all the locations which are, according to your dataset, owned by the municipality

Will this approach work for you?

Regards!