Receive email notifications by changing your settings.
Click on your picture in the top right corner, go to Preferences and select your notification preferences.
Thank you for contributing to our forum!
Please keep in mind:
1. To only comment on the topic where the discussion is about. Do you have a new question or topic? Please start a new discussion.
2. Be kind to other users!

list project versions through API

hello,

is it possible to get a list of all available versions of a project through the API? It is possible to add or remove a version, change its description or set another version to active, but I can't find anything to list all versions of a project.

The reason I am asking is that I would like to be able to start a project from a script in a specific version, without having to open the tygron project first to see all available versions.

Kind regards,

Gijs

Tagged:

Comments

• Hi Gijs,

the "projects" endpoint, as well as the IO event get-project-data, will both be able to provide details about projects, including a "versionMap" property which lists the available versions.

Managing versions of a project can be done through IO events as well. You'll want to look at add-project-version, set-project-active-version, set-project-version-description, and remove-project version.

Remember that adding a version can only be done if a session is running to save the data of, which will set a new active version as well.

Regards!