Receive email notifications by changing your settings.
Click on your picture in the top right corner, go to Preferences and select your notification preferences.
Thank you for contributing to our forum!
Please keep in mind:
1. To only comment on the topic where the discussion is about. Do you have a new question or topic? Please start a new discussion.
2. Be kind to other users!

importing layers from ArcGIS Enterprise

Hello,

I am trying to import data from my ArcGIS Online account (following this wiki page https://support.tygron.com/wiki/ArcGIS_Login), but I run in to an issue:

I am logged in to my ArcGIS account and trying to import data through the Geo Data Wizard. The Catalog Service I select in step 1.1 is 'ArcGIS Online'. When I want to select a service (step 1.2), it does not find any data in "My Esri Organisation", while there should be data in there (just like in this picture on the wiki page https://support.tygron.com/wiki/ArcGIS_Login#/media/File:Choose_private_data.JPG).

How can I access the data in My Esri Organisation?

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Gijs

Comments

• Hi @Gijs ,

To have the contents show up, the data has to be in the same extent as the project area in the Tygron Platform. Also you have to search for the specific data, as the Geo wizard does not automatically start a search. Last but not least, as you try to access a Catalog Service, the data must be published (ex a GeoJSON published as a Feature Service) to be recognized.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Vincent

• Hi @vincent.rd ,

Thanks for your answer. I have a follow-up question:

I am not able to login with my Microsoft credentials. Do you know if it is possible to connect through a SAML login method, so we can login with our Microsoft credentials in ArcGIS enterprise?

kind regards,

Gijs

• Beste @Gijs ,

Momenteel ondersteunt het Tygron Platform geen Single Sign On opties, ook niet in de editor voor de optie om in te loggen bij Esri. Dit kan nog wel met de standaard Arcgis credentials van de user, die naast de Enterprise credentials blijven bestaan.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Vincent