Click on your picture in the top right corner, go to Preferences and select your notification preferences.
Please keep in mind:
1. To only comment on the topic where the discussion is about. Do you have a new question or topic? Please start a new discussion.
2. Be kind to other users!
Tip: How to replace a project with a new version, while keeping the 'old' name without added number?
Sometimes you want an existing project updated with new features/ improvements. When removing a project, and replacing it with a new project with the same name, usually a number is added to the new project name, as the old project remains available for a certian time in the trash bin.
To ensure that the new project version gets the original project name without the added number, the following steps will make that happen:
- Make a copy of 'projectA' with 'save as', and give it a name like 'projectA-new'.
- Adjust the new copy of the project as desired.
- Save, exit and log in again.
- Go to Options > Projects.
- Next to the old 'projectA' is an option to edit the projectname. Rename the project to 'projectA-old'.
- You can now remove the project to the trash bin, if desired.
- Now you can edit and rename the new project version to the original name 'projectA'.