Receive email notifications by changing your settings.
Click on your picture in the top right corner, go to Preferences and select your notification preferences.
Thank you for contributing to our forum!
Please keep in mind:
1. To only comment on the topic where the discussion is about. Do you have a new question or topic? Please start a new discussion.
2. Be kind to other users!

Export Grid data with the API

Hi support,

I'm searching the API to download a series of Geotiff's of one of my result types. In the Tygron-interface I can download all the different timeframes at once, and I'd like to do this with the API as well. I'm sure it is possible, but I can't find it....

Help.

Tagged:

Comments

• Hi @Ward van Laatum,

This seems to be a function in the client and not in the API. The client downloads all the individual timeframes and packages them in a zip folder which you can then save. With the API you can also download all the individual timeframes and then packages them yourself in a zip folder in your script.

Tygron support team

• Hi @Godelief ,

Thank you. Using a loop to get the different time frames is no problem. Can you show/tell me where I can download them?

I found this, but I'm actually hoping this isn't the right place to do it.

I can only download the first time frame. And also to download I have to use a hyperlink and this is a bit of a hassle when working with an API.

• Hi @Ward van Laatum ,

If you hover over de GeoTIFF tekst, you can see the URL from which to download the GeoTIFFs. You can add the part &timeframe=<number of timeframe> to the URL to download other timeframes. See also the example query for timeframes. I'm not sure what you mean with the hyperlink, but does this help you further?

Tygron support team

• Ah, yes, this works. Thank you.