Receive email notifications by changing your settings.
Click on your picture in the top right corner, go to Preferences and select your notification preferences.
Thank you for contributing to our forum!
Please keep in mind:
1. To only comment on the topic where the discussion is about. Do you have a new question or topic? Please start a new discussion.
2. Be kind to other users!

stuw werkt niet

Ik heb een stuw in een waterloop geplaatste maar als ik nu een berekening doe met en zonder de stuw zie ik geen effect in grond of oppervlaktewater. Nu is mijn vraag hoe ik kan controleren of de stuw werkt en anders hoe ik hem werkend maak zodat ik dit kan terugzien in het grondwater.

Groet, Jasper

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Accepted Answer

Hello @Hvhl_free_edu 15,

I'm happy to inform you that the video's of the consultation hour are available now!

Please watch them on our YouTube channel:

How to see the effects of a weir in Tygron Geodesign Platform: https://youtu.be/Y3lsg5j8HH8

and

How to correct your passive drainage in Tygron Geodesign Platform: https://youtu.be/F1edO3D9XMQ

I hope this helped you.

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team

Answers

• edited April 2021

Dear @Hvhl_free_edu 15 ,

Thank you for your post. Did you manage to set all the right settings for the weir?

Maybe these "How to's" can help you?

https://support.tygron.com/wiki/Weir_(Water_Overlay)

Can you make a screen shot and post it so we can see where you are working at? Are you working with a wizard from an overlay or have you just added a weir yourself?

This can help us answer your question better.

Also, I would advice you to make use of the Demo water project (main menu->edit project-> demo water). In this project you can practice with the use of a weir and other hydrolic constructions. I think when you have gone over the steps in this project you have found all answers you need. If not, please post the screen shot as I asked and give us some additional information on what it is you are doing and what your try to achieve. We gladly help you further :)

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team

• oke dankjewel voor de tips zal dat eerst even proberen.

• Als ik het goed begrijp moet ik om een stuw goed te plaatsen in een watergang eerst de watergang op te hogen en hierna een stuw in te plaatsen zoals ik nu gedaan heb hieronder? Volgensmij klopt de stuw nu wel alleen ik zou verwachten dat er watet vanuit de sloot weilanden ten noorden instroomt en dit terug te zien is in het grondwaterniveau en dat gebeurd niet. Verder heb ik een drainage toegevoegd maar hier zie ik ook niks van terug tijdens het uitvoeren.

Het doel hiervan is dat er een stuw is geplaatste op de plek hieronder in ik wil visueel maken wat het effect van de stuw is op de grondwaterstand in de omgeving. Daarbij ga ik ook onderzoeken of peilgestuurde drainage hierbij een positief effect heeft op de grondwaterstand.

Ik hoop dat u me hier verder mee kan helpen.

Groet, Jasper

• Zou hier graag nog een antwoord op krijgen want ik krijg het nog niet op de manier wat ik wil.

Alvast Bedankt!

• Hi @Hvhl_free_edu 15,

Sorry I see that my reply was still a concept instead of a post!

Yes we are happy to help you.

Unfortunately the picture and information does not give enough info to help you find your answer.

May I ask the name of your project and if you can give permission to support to open your project? (File menu in your ptoject and set permission for support to read or write)

We can take a look and help you by planning a moment for some guidence in our support hour maybe?

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team

• Ja klinkt goed, ik heb permission gegeven naar write. De naam van het project is Arkink 2.

Dat uurtje uitleg kan ik wel gebruiken 😃

Alvast bedankt!

• Wanneer is het Support hour?

Groet, Jasper

• Thank you @Hvhlfreeedu 15, We plan the support moment with you personally . I'm looking for what options we have available and I will contact you about this via a personal email.

Good to know, we record the online support so we can share it here in this post afterwards so the answer to this post is available for all users.

You will here me soon 😀

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team