Receive email notifications by changing your settings.
Click on your picture in the top right corner, go to Preferences and select your notification preferences.
Thank you for contributing to our forum!
Please keep in mind:
1. To only comment on the topic where the discussion is about. Do you have a new question or topic? Please start a new discussion.
2. Be kind to other users!

Possibility climate game for specific project area and stakeholders similair to Delft

Hello

For my project I want to let stakeholders of my project area namely the urban area of Tilburg, experience for themself how drought acts and what measures are possible.

Is there a way to make a climate game, similair to the current one of Delft only then specifized on ground water drought in Tilburg? And if so how?

Or another way to let stakeholders 'play' with the Tygron program within a specific project area?

The goal would be to let stakeholders experience drought so they can visualize it in their city and create a opportunity to discuss among themself.

Would be great if this is possible, thanks in advance!

Tagged:

Comments

• Hello @Avans Hogeschool ESSET 1 ,

Yes it is possible to create your 'own version of the Climategame'. The question you ask is very broadly formulated and is therefore difficult to answer, but I am going to help you as best I can.

First you have to start with asking yourself the question: what is the goal and who is the target audience? Can you tell me more about that? Maybe I can give you advice about a different kind of session that would be more applicable for your goal and target audience?

You talk about you doing a session (play) maybe there are other ways to get your message across even better than with a multi user session. The main goal for a multi user session like the Climategame is to inform the stakeholders about each other's interests and therefore make them understand one another. I will post a new video soon about different sessions and what the goals are per session type.

So yes, you can create a multi stakeholder project and even set up multiple levels for your own project just like the Climategame. If that is realy what you would want to do I would advice you to do a stakeholder analyses to gather the information you need to create the stakeholderroles and their indicators, targets and actions they can preform.

It is up to you to make the translation from the info you gather in your research towards your project in the Tygron Platform.

I would advise you to go over the tutorials on our wiki and pick some of the relevant tutorials to learn more about how you can create your project and edit the right settings https://support.tygron.com/wiki/Main_Page (bottom right corner) . Also the available Demo projects: https://www.tygron.com/en/demo-projects/ can help you with that. And of course our video tutorials: https://www.tygron.com/en/video-tutorials/.

I hope this will help you for now and please get back to this post with more infomation about your use case if possible.

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team

• In addition to this topic, and as announced in my previous post, I would like to share this video. It is about the different kind of sessions you can facilitate with the Tygron Platform.

(Dutch only) I hope this helps to get a better understanding of the possibilities the Tygron Platform has to offer as part of stakeholder processes.

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team