Please keep in mind:
1. To only comment on the topic where the discussion is about. Do you have a new question or topic? Please start a new discussion.
2. Be kind to other users!
Tygron in a course - Setup and Facilitation
We are using Tygron for a course (teaching students about scenatio planning for sustainable cities). The students will do the following tasks:
- Create an individual project.
- Create a project in a team of two.
- Create a project in a team of four.
- Play climate game (in three groups of four members each).
At this moment we are preparing for the class. Regarding set-up and facilitation we have few questions and we seek for your support.
- For the tasks creating a new project (1, 2 and 3) the students shall have "Editor" account?
- Each student shall have their individual Tygron account. That means we shall send an invitation to each student separately?
- We tried to pilot test climate game. As a facilitators I was able to see other users (laptops in the network) waiting to join. When I tried to join them I always got an error message "the user is already assigned to another project". Although there was no other session active. How can I get through this error?
- As a facilitator can I also visualize (and control) every students' project when they are working remotely at home?
Looking forward to suggestions and solutions!