Receive email notifications by changing your settings.
Click on your picture in the top right corner, go to Preferences and select your notification preferences.
Thank you for contributing to our forum!
Please keep in mind:
1. To only comment on the topic where the discussion is about. Do you have a new question or topic? Please start a new discussion.
2. Be kind to other users!

Modeling with the Groundwater overlay

edited December 2019 in Water

Hi,

I' m fairly new to the Groundwater overlay and I've tried to make make a cheat sheet for the different attributes in the overlay. I think the picture below is correct and perhaps usefull for people who are just starting with the Groundwater overlay. If the picture is not correct, please let me know, so I can correct it.

Comments

• Sorry....forgot the picture itself.

• Okay, sorry. The previous picture is wrong. The Aquifer_Height is actually the bottom height of the aquifer. Which can be a bit confusing because the Ground_Bottom_Distance is sort of the same. Or it seems like it. As I understand it now, the Ground_Bottom_Distance is more the edge of the model. The Aquifer_Height can be above or below it. This can be usefull in case of different aquifers in one model.

• Hi Ward,

Thank you for sharing this with us and the community! I know that pictures like this are much appreciated by other users as well. Also for other models and interactive elements in the Platform.

@Harm HDSR , What do you think of the model? Is this helpfull for you?

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team