Receive email notifications by changing your settings.
Click on your picture in the top right corner, go to Preferences and select your notification preferences.
Thank you for contributing to our forum!
Please keep in mind:
1. To only comment on the topic where the discussion is about. Do you have a new question or topic? Please start a new discussion.
2. Be kind to other users!

Sewer Overflows laten geen debiet zien.

edited October 2019 in Water

Hoi,

Ik wil graag controleren en zien welk debiet mijn sewer overflows verwerken. Ik kan wel zien in de debug info wat het totale overstorte debiet is maar ik kan dit niet zien voor de individuele overstorten.

Stond mij bij dat je bij de attributes van de individuele overstorten je een debiet kunt raadplegen. Ik zie nu deze attribute niet terug.

Bestaat dit nog? Zo niet wel jammer, ik kan nu niet controleren of ze goed werken.

Groeten Jesse

Comments

• Hi Jesse,

I have pasted your question in Englisch below so our international users can also learn from it:

Hi,

I would like to check and see which flow my sewer overflows process. I can see in the debug info what the total overflow flow is but I cannot see this for the individual overflows.

Assisted me that you can consult a flow rate with the attributes of the individual overflows. I do not see this attribute now.

Does this still exist? If not a pity, I cannot check whether they are working properly.

Greetings Jesse

I see this is a reported bug. The attribute (OBJECTFLOWOUTPUT) is created but stays at values 0 even tough the correct calculation is used in the excel sheets and therefore the outcome is correctly shown in the debug excel.

On this wiki page the information regarding this attribute can be found.

When this bug is fixed I will inform you and post it here.

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team

• Hi Jesse,

In the update of last Friday this is fixed.

I think you can work with it now as expacted.

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team

• edited October 2019

Hoi,

Ik heb het gezien en gebruikt ter controle werking van een overstort. Blij mee.

Groeten Jesse