Receive email notifications by changing your settings.
Click on your picture in the top right corner, go to Preferences and select your notification preferences.
Thank you for contributing to our forum!
Please keep in mind:
1. To only comment on the topic where the discussion is about. Do you have a new question or topic? Please start a new discussion.
2. Be kind to other users!

Starting up game-session

Hi,

I wanted to start the game-session but I got this message. Could you please help solve this issue?

Regards,

Lee

Comments

• Hello Lee,

Is it possible to set this project to a previous version? It looks like there is a corruption in the data of the project. This needs to be fixed.

If you can set the project to a previous version, that is the quickest solution. That version should start and than it is possible to open your project again.

I will ask in the meantime what it takes to fix the version that won't start now and get back to you about this asap.

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team

• Hi Hansje,

Thanks for your fast reply, but I don't have a previous version. I'll wait for your answer on the possible fix.

Regards,

Lee

• Hi Hansje,

I don't know if this information helps, but I made changes in Functions Values to the max. floors for buildings. I guess that I didn't save that correctly.

Could that be a reason why the bossche game won't start?

Regards,

Lee

• Hi Lee,

Thank you for this additional information. We are looking into the problem as we speak and I will pass the information for completeness.

I will get back to you as soon as I have answers.

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team

• Hi Lee,

I think it is fixed. I could open the project again. Can you please try it as well? And for future situations, I strongly recommend to work with versions ;P

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team

• Hi Hansje,

Thanks again for your fast reply and action. It's working again. I'll make version even when I make small adjustments.

Regards,

Lee

• Hello Lee,

I'm happy to here the project works again! And good that you will work with versions from now on. This is always the best option for your projects.

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team

• edited December 2019

This problem is fixed in the LTS Server update that is been done today.

The issue that caused this problem was due to incorrect function values. This issue can not occur anymore.

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team