Receive email notifications by changing your settings.
Click on your picture in the top right corner, go to Preferences and select your notification preferences.
Thank you for contributing to our forum!
Please keep in mind:
1. To only comment on the topic where the discussion is about. Do you have a new question or topic? Please start a new discussion.
2. Be kind to other users!

Floating cars

edited October 2019 in Editor

Hi,

For my case Bossche Omgevingsgame, when you scroll to the groundlevel during a game-session the cars are floating over the roads (low flying). What is the cause of that?

Regards,
Lee

Best Answer

• Accepted Answer

Hey Lee,

The 'floating cars' is caused by the difference between the height map and the unit height. (Units are cars in the platform)
    You cannot change the unit height in order to make them not float anymore. You can however turn off the cars so you don't see them at all. Go to Units in the Visuals Tab and select per unit type if it is active in the 3D world or not.

The cars are more a visual thing and not really an actual object. The only connection that is made in the platform to the real situation is that if the road is characterized as a busy or an easier road the ammount of units is adjusted.

Answers

• Hi Hansje,

Thanks, because I got a lot of questions during the game-session testing. Now I know how I can answer them.

Regards,
    Lee