Receive email notifications by changing your settings.
Click on your picture in the top right corner, go to Preferences and select your notification preferences.
Thank you for contributing to our forum!
Please keep in mind:
1. To only comment on the topic where the discussion is about. Do you have a new question or topic? Please start a new discussion.
2. Be kind to other users!

Changing the size of text

Hey Tygron,

How do I change the size of the text in the indicators?

Thanks,

Sander
gem Den Haag

Comments

• edited March 2019

Hi Sander,

This can be done within the Excel of your Excel indicator. This is CSS styling.
    Example:
    style= “font-size:14px;”

When you are working with a default indicator you can find this styling in the green cells on the maquette tab.

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team

• What about the size of text of the descriptive text/graph on the side?
    Last time when Godelief and I sat together she made all the text bigger in the indacator, not just the text of the excel output.

She said that if I asked the question here she would put out a little guide to do this.

The reason someone would want this if you gave a presentation on a bigger screen. The text would be more readable!

Sander
    gem Den Haag

• Hi Sander,

The description text in the indicator panel has default styling and cannot be changed.
    However, you can copy this text and put it in the Excel file of the indicator and add styling to it.
    The explanation of the indicator will then be visible above or below your table. See also the attached images and the steps below for an example with the green indicator:

• add the indicator text for example in cell C10 on the Maquette tab with the new styling tags
    • add in cell B10 in the concatenate function C10 to the formula
    • save and update the indicator Excel file
    • leave the description box of the indicator empty and optional hide the score graph
    • the result indicator panel now has the description text above the table
    excel_1.JPG
    1914 x 468 - 121K
    Excel_2.JPG
    1897 x 466 - 110K
    Excel_3.JPG
    740 x 511 - 62K

Tygron support team