Receive email notifications by changing your settings.
Click on your picture in the top right corner, go to Preferences and select your notification preferences.
Thank you for contributing to our forum!
Please keep in mind:
1. To only comment on the topic where the discussion is about. Do you have a new question or topic? Please start a new discussion.
2. Be kind to other users!

Further detail for where water is stored

Currently, the details of amounts of water stored is categorised by neighbourhoods.
I am thinking it would be useful to know how much water is stored in buildings, in grass, in surface water etc. Even possibly a complete list of each feature which is storing water.
e.g. 200m3 stored in building Jaffalaan 23; 100m3 stored in Park 1; 100m3 stored in pond 1.

Is there a way to get a more detailed account/customise this?

Comments

• edited May 2019

Hi Ellie,

You mention that the amount of water stored is categorised by neighborhoods, I think you then refer to the Water Storage indicator?
    You can also edit this indicator or make your own indicator in where you for example calculate the water storage per category (buildings, parks etc.). An indicator is created in an Excel file by making use of TQL: Tygron Query Language. With TQL you can query the data in your project, do calculations with it and show the outcome in a panel or indicator. For more information on how to create Excel indicators, see our wiki.

Another option to see the constructions that can store water, is to use the Average overlay in where you highlight the constructions that have an attribute water_storage_m2 in where the value is >0. See the Average overlay documentation for the configurations. With a customized legend for this overlay, you can see the difference in amount of water storage.

I hope my answer has helped you further!

Tygron support team

• Hi Godlelief, thank you for your detailed answer! I will try these options out.