Receive email notifications by changing your settings.
Click on your picture in the top right corner, go to Preferences and select your notification preferences.
Thank you for contributing to our forum!
Please keep in mind:
1. To only comment on the topic where the discussion is about. Do you have a new question or topic? Please start a new discussion.
2. Be kind to other users!

Recovering your password

We've had a number of questions lately about passwords. For clarity, I wanted to provide a quick overview of some information about your password.

1. When you're account is first created, the administrator of your domain cannot set a password for you. All they can do is trigger a reset for your password. A new password will be randomly generated and sent to the email address which is also your username.
  2. When you forget your password for any reason, you can select the "Lost your password" option in the login screen. This, too, will cause your password to be reset, and a new randomly generated password will be sent to your email address.
  3. Give the mail a few minutes to arrive, and be sure to check your spamfolder just in case.
  4. When you have a randomly generated password, you will probably find it difficult to remember. In the main menu, you can go to Options-> My Account. There, you have the "Change my password" option. Click it, and you will be prompted to enter a new password.
  5. Your password must be at least 8 characters long, and feature at least one number. Pick a password which is easy to remember but difficult to guess by anyone who isn't you.

Sprawling spreadsheets so intricate Alexander the Great cuts them in half.

Tagged:

Comments