Receive email notifications by changing your settings.
Click on your picture in the top right corner, go to Preferences and select your notification preferences.
Thank you for contributing to our forum!
Please keep in mind:
1. To only comment on the topic where the discussion is about. Do you have a new question or topic? Please start a new discussion.
2. Be kind to other users!

Modelling Overflow/Outlet for Rainwater drainage

edited August 2018 in Ideas/suggestions

Overstorten en uitlaten HWA riool worden in TYGRON Rainfall Salto hetzelfde behandeld terwijl in de praktijk ze verschillend overstorten/uitlaten. Een overstort heeft een drempel en zal pas bij een bepaalde vullingsgraad beginnen met overstorten terwijl een HWA uitlaat direct begint met water afvoeren. In TYGRON wordt nu standaard gebruik gemaakt van vullinggraad.

Mijn vraag is: Is het gewenst en nodig om onderscheid te kunnen maken tussen deze twee typen. Zo ja heb je ideeën hoe dit in te richten?

Comments

• edited August 2018

Hello Aveco_de_Bont1,

Thank you for your contribution. I'm curious about the reactions. Please react to Aveco_de_Bont1 his post so we can get more insight in the feature requests that exsist amoung the users of the Tygron Engine. To make sure all forum members can contribute, I post the question below in English as well.

Quote Aveco_de_Bont1:
    Overflow and outlet for rainwater drainage are treated in TYGRON Rainfall Salto the same while in reality they differ. An overflow has a threshold and will only begin to overflow at a certain filling level, while an outlet (for rainwater drainage) starts immediately with water discharge. In TYGRON, by default, the fillling level is used.

My question is: Is it desirable and necessary to distinguish between these two types.
    If so, do you have ideas how to organize this?

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team