Receive email notifications by changing your settings.
Click on your picture in the top right corner, go to Preferences and select your notification preferences.
Thank you for contributing to our forum!
Please keep in mind:
1. To only comment on the topic where the discussion is about. Do you have a new question or topic? Please start a new discussion.
2. Be kind to other users!

Visualizing trees/bush

edited May 2019 in Data

Hi all,

Im trying to visualize some trees and bushes in a new desgined area. I imported the points as a GeoJSON, gave the trees variable hights but they wont pop-up. I only see the dots I imported. Has someone have the same issue or know how to fix it?:)

Thanks in advance!

Floris

Comments

• edited May 2019

Hi Floris,

Thank you for your post. I think you have choosen the option to import area's in the geo data wizard instead of constructions. That is why you see these dots, the platfrom has made small area's of your trees now. In order to visualize your trees you need to choose the buildings option in the data wizard and select the deciduous trees in the functions.
    More information about this is available on this page http://support.tygron.com/wiki/Geo_Data_Wizard.

I hope this will help you.

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team

• Hi Hansje,

Thanks for the quick response. I added the trees as a construction (Buildings). I tried to import the data via the GeoImport aswell as a measure, but they wont show.

Regards,

Floris

• Hi Floris,
    In the Geo data wizard, in step 2, have you adjusted the size of the buffer for creating circles (polygons) of the tree points? It could be that the buffer size is too small for the 3D visualization of the tree model and therefore they do not show. If you try a buffer size of for example 3m, does that solve the issue?

buffer_size.JPG
    874 x 731 - 71K

Tygron support team

• Thanks Godelief, that did the trick!:)