Receive email notifications by changing your settings.
Click on your picture in the top right corner, go to Preferences and select your notification preferences.

Groundwater level goes up during drought, why and how?

Hello Everyone,

For my project I am trying to visualize Drought in Tygron with no precipitation concerning weather in the configuration wizard. However my groundwater level seems to go up instead of down. It is seen on the pictures I attached to this quesiton with a amount of 0.02m- NAP which is very unusal to the normal 10m+NAP This could be due to that the soil in a city is indicated as 'unknown' and thereby the infiltration could be misintrepted, but I am not sure if this is the reason and how to fix this. Does anyone why this groundwater level goes up and not down? And what I can do to get more realistic results?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Benthe

Tagged:

Comments

• Hi Benthe, thank you for your question! What is the name of your project and is is available for support? Than we can take a look at it.

Hedi

Tygron Support Team

• Hi Hedi,

The name of the project is 'Verdroging Tilburg2'

If you could take a look that would be great thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Benthe

• edited April 2021

Thank you Bente, @Avans Hogeschool ESSET 1 .

May I ask if you can set your project rights to 'open for support'? I can only join your project when you give us permission to do so.

When you go to File in your project you can set the project rights. (https://support.tygron.com/wiki/Permissions, see this page with more info and pics)

We will look into your project and come back to you with our findings as soon as we can join your project and have found more info to answer your question.

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team