Receive email notifications by changing your settings.
Click on your picture in the top right corner, go to Preferences and select your notification preferences.

Dynamic Weir

Hello Tygron support,

Normally river weirs consist of a dynamic weir, from which the threshold value is lower during high water conditions and higher during low water conditions. I am wondering if it is possible to make a dynamic weir from which it is possible to change the threshold value dependent to the upstream water level during a simulation?

I know it is possible to insert a csv to make the weir dynamic over time, but the threshold value of the weir should not be depedent on time, but on the upstream water level. However, inserting a csv, to make the threshold value dynamic over time, gives an error saying my previous time step is higher in row 2. How is this possible since my time/threshold [hour/meter] file looks like this:

0 6,9

12 6,9

24 9,1

36 9,1

etc

Greetings,

Raymond

Comments

• Hi Raymond,

It is currently not possible to make a dynamic weir in where the threshold value is dependent on the water level. This would be a feature request. If there is an update about this, I will let you know.

Can you share the CSV file so I can have a look?

Tygron support team

• Hallo Godelief,

I saved the file in .xlsx otherwise I cannot send the file, so it still need to be converted to .csv

Raymond

• Hi Raymond,

Thank you for the file! I can't reproduce the issue. When I upload the file in the Water Overlay Wizard, I don't get an error.

Can you send a screenshot of the error message and which steps do you take to import the CSV file?

Tygron support team