Receive email notifications by changing your settings.
Click on your picture in the top right corner, go to Preferences and select your notification preferences.

Mijn overlays updaten niet meer - Groundwater Overlay

Hi Tygron,

Ik ben bezig met de watermodule en daarbinnen de grondwater overlay om daar mee de waterbalans te modelleren. Echter elke keer als ik mijn overlay wil aan passen via de configuration wizard of een nieuwe overlay maak (geheel ingesteld met eigen gegevens) lijkt het model niet te willen updaten. Ik heb momenteel 3 overlays in mijn project staan die alle drie het zelfde doen.

Wanneer ik op updaten rechts onder in per overlay druk, verschrijnt rasterisering grid of data verwerken voor minder dan een seconde in beeld waarna deze verdwijnt. Ook zie ik dan in het log schermpje dat de overlay niet berekend word en er geen CPU cluster group geactiveert is door mijn actie van updaten. Ik krijg verder geen foutmeldingen in beeld en zie geen resultaten verschijnen op een later tijd stip.

Kunnen jullie mij verder opweg helpen hoe ik dit werkende krijg?

Groetjes,

Max

Best Answer

• Accepted Answer

Hi,

The problem with my overlays not updating was situated within the groundwater layer files. In this case my GHG and GLG tiffs which I created in ArcMap. These files where not correct for reading/corrupt in the tygron engine. For the moment I used the standard GHG and GLG input files which are provided as a default by Tygron. These files will give me a first indication of how the groundwater interacter overtime. Later I will addapt these to more specific files for my study area as I'm recreating these GHG and GLG files in ArcMap in a later stadium to create my water module overlays.

This bug was hard to find as it is easily overlooked

Kind regards,

Max

Answers

• Hello Max,

Thank you for your question. Could it be that you have switched of the calculation panel?https://previewsupport.tygron.com/wiki/Calculation_panel

It can be helpfull to switch this off when you are makeing adjustments, so the project will not be recalculating the whole time when you adjust one thing.

If you switch it back on the project will recalculated and show the outcomes of the overlays.

Is this helpfull?

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team

• Hi Hansje,

I used the calculation panel in the same way as you explained. However this didnt solve the issue with my overlays.

The overlays themselves wont update. Insteady of apearing in the calculation panel as a running proccess nothing happends. Grid rasterization or data proccessing do apear for one second and than disappear without showing any error. This happends everytime I try to update my overlays. When adding nieuw overlays these do update. However when I custumize them with rainfall, evaporation data and setup my water systems I get the same result that overlay isn't updating. It seems like its stuk somwhere and doesnt want to calculate.

I'm very curious where my problem is situated?

kind regards,

Max

• Hi Max,

May I ask what the name is of your project and if you can give our support team acces to the project? (in the project go to File->Details->select READ in the Tygron Support dropdown menu).

We would like to take a look in your project to see what goes wrong.

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team

• Hi Hansje,

The project name is Gooise Zomerkade.

And I have set the tygron support team to read.

Kind regards,

Max

• Hello Max,

Thank you for informing us and our community about the solution to this problem! I had made the copi of the project but I will delete this now you have informed us about you already finding the problem with the project.

Very nice you shared this information, this will probably help others who might experience the same problem.

Keep up the good work next week after the release!!

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team