Receive email notifications by changing your settings.
Click on your picture in the top right corner, go to Preferences and select your notification preferences.

Tygron versions

Dear Support,

Is it possible to run a project on an older version of Tygron? Or is the current version, latest released version, the only available version?

I saw that in 2019 Tygron published as much as 33 versions (https://support.tygron.com/wiki/Category:Version_2019). Is there a way to reproduce the results of an old project?

Thank you

Tagged:

Comments

• Hi Ward,

It is not possible to run a project in a older version, the latest version in indeed the only available version.

During the year we do multiple updates, but the core of the software will never change with one of these updates. Only new features are added because we are constantly improving the software. And some minor bug fixes which do not affect the core functionality.

The results of your project will not be influenced by these updates. If you experience something else, please let us know. We would like to look into that.

May I ask why you ask for this possibility? Maybe I can give you some tips in how to achieve something you try to accomplish in a different way than using an older version.

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team

• Hi Hansje,

My questoin is not based on a case where I encountered Tygron calculation with different results. I was just wondering how this works.

It seems inevitable that a bug fix will result in other, probably better, but nontheless different results. So would it be possible to recreate the results, or in other words, can I work with an old version of Tygron.

Thank you,

Ward

• Hi Ward,

That is good to know. And as I said before, it is not possible to work on an older version. If you do have an use case in which you would like to reproduce this, please let us know so we can help you in finding a solution.

Kind regards,
    Hansje
    Tygron support team