Receive email notifications by changing your settings.
Click on your picture in the top right corner, go to Preferences and select your notification preferences.

Surface Flow overlay not showing

edited February 2019 in Water

Hi,

I have an issue with the surface flow overlay (rainfall overlay), which is not showing results. Added to this post are three pictures of the model I built (height map, surface flow, surface max value).

I use a rainfall event of 40 mm in 1 hour. The height in the model varies from 20 m to 60 m above sealevel. I expect a lot of surface flow. Looking at the Surface Max Value results, the waterdepth at some locations is more than 1 meter. This is only possible when water flows to these locaties. The Surface Flow overlay however shows no values.

I built the model using my own data. I used a height map, added terrain and surface data and added buildings and roads. There is 1 waterarea.

Thanks in advance,

Thijs

Comments

• Hi Thijs,

It seems that there is a bug in the surface flow result type and therefore it does not show any results. We will look into it and I will let you know when it is fixed.

Tygron support team

• Hi Thijs,

The issue is fixed and the surface flow result type will be available again in the upcoming release on the Preview (that will be Friday next week).

With kind regards,
    Godelief

Tygron support team